Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catching Up ver. 2.0

I don't think I've mentioned that Dennise has a baby. Prettiest baby of our batch, no contest. And God, she's so smart! She identified which character Tweety Bird was after pointing it out to her twice. Ah yes, cramming will work for this girl...

Anyway, we took her to the foundation day of our elementary school and there she was, roaming around, looking pensive and such. *lol*

[Currently having trouble uploading pictures so Pensive Danie will have to wait...]

Jump to... I will have only ONE kid. I spent an afternoon looking after Danie which left me sleepy and spent. Playing Peekaboo and Knock-down-the plastic-action-figure-with-a-stuff-toy-then-yell-BANG for hours is exhausting. For me. I could just have sat there and watched her play but... I don't know. I felt compelled to contribute to her social growth by engaging her in group play and since there weren't any other babies around...

I'm still loving Big Bang Theory.

No comments: