Saturday, July 04, 2009

A drastic change of scenery

I've been on duty most days of the week and I was getting sick and tired of seeing and smelling of hospital walls so I decided to have a self-imposed break. Basically, I paid someone else to go on duty for me. I needed a change of scenery.

So last night, I watched Sarah Geronimo's concert. It was entertaining enough but I'm still disappointed that Billy Crawford wasn't there. He was kind of 80% of the reason I even watched. Meh..




Anyway, after the concert, I met up with my high school classmates and friends at a nearby coffee shop. Then, Brinee's boyfriend Macki left with his officemates to go somewhere else, Jong left because... I don't know. The boys excused themselves to go somewhere they didn't want us girls to go. So, Kurt, Jory, Marisse, Brinee and I were left contemplating, "Where do we go from here?"


And the strangest thing.

We went to some seedy gay bar.

The place looked like some person's living room, converted into a gay bar at night. It was my first time in a gay bar but the "performances" had me laughing. Here are some of the patented moves.

1. My lower back hurts --> Hand rubbing lumbosacral area while gyrating in a to-and-fro motion.
2. My head hurts --> Fist bump on the forehead.
3. I'm washing my chest with soap --> Rubbing motion on anterior chest region.
4. Dude, I look hot --> Running hands through hair while staring at the mirror.
5. Rub my penis --> ... I think that's self-explanatory.

We stayed there for an hour, I think. I'm not sure how we took that experience but I believe this is what was running through our heads at the time.

Farina: "OMG, if I saw Kim Bum dancing like that, I would be so turned off."

Kurt: "OMG, if I saw Kim Bum dancing like that, I would be so turned on."

Marisse: "OMG, what if there's a raid? And they arrest me because I look underage and then they find out I'm a lawyer and I appear on the evening news?!"

Brinee: "OMG, Mac-Mac is looking for me and I'm ashamed to say where I am."

Jory: "Oh. My. God..."


And no. No naked men with penises displayed for everyone to see. Just crappy dance moves and some piece of cloth they pass off as underwear.

Hmm.. Not the kind of scenery I had in mind but... meh.

2 comments:

farina said...

I just realized. This is the 100th blog entry since I started blogging.

Um, yay for me. ^_^

Dennise said...

We were sitting in the living room and I say, OH MY GOD?! GUESS HOW THEY SPENT THEIR FRIDAY NIGHT?! And Karsten goes, ummm, pick some 18 year olds...? So I know that he hasn't read the blog and I continue reading it and whoa, there goes one comment?! WHO COULD HAVE COMMENTED ALREADY??!!! Ay shet, ikaw diay!

Yey for 100 entries!

And why did u go to a crappy gay bar? or is the ONLY gay bar in cdo?

hihihi, nice Friday night!