Friday, April 23, 2010

Tina Fey, you fabulous nerd!


Nothing much going on today except for back-to-back episodes of 30 Rock. Most of the time it delivers the funny but the first episode today especially made me laugh. The kind of funny that had me trying to suppress my laughter because you're not supposed to be laughing in the emergency room while on duty.

Tina Fey was all serious with this speech on what she wants in a guy, while being mercilessly hit by basketballs.

I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother.
I want someone who likes musicals but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching Lost.
I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross.
I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed, like I do.
I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince.
And I want him to genuinely like me, even when I'm old.
And that's what I want.

And then the guy just goes, in an Italian accent:

You make much English. This is fun alcoholics meeting!

Hm.. I guess I'm this bored to be posting random sitcom dialogue.

P.S. I don't think being into cars is lame. I guess I'll never be the man for you, Tina Fey! *sob*

No comments: